Sunday, May 1, 2011

This Time: 24 Reasons To Buy More Cigars

25. Well, I turned the page in the catalog and saw these beautiful cigars.
26. They pricing was so good that I have to buy a few boxes.
27. Such a nice looking humidor deserves to be FULL of Cubans!
29. I tried a single and it was great, so I have to buy the box!
30. Wow! These are a great value!
31. I need the empty boxes to store the bands. (And these new boxes will
result in MORE bands, which will require additional boxes!)
32. You can't get these anywhere else!
33. I need to buy them retail since it takes 9 months from the manufacturer.
34. You can order directly from the manufacturer!
35. The more I use my expensive cutter and lighter, the cheaper the "per
cigar" cost becomes. ($50 for 5 cigars = $10/ea - doesn't make much
sense, but if it's $50 for 5,000 cigars, that's merely a penny per
smoke!)
36. Cigars are so relaxing, it'll save me a bundle in shrink money.
37. They taste so good, I have to buy more.
38. The wrappers are so dark and oily.
39. They're calling to me.
40. Cigars are the hot trend right now.
41. My friends started buying by the box.
42. Everybody is buying by the box.
43. The ones I have need to be aged, so I have to buy ones I can smoke.
44. I need to buy more so they can marry.
45. I need to buy more because I took off all the wrappers of my cigars
and found out they don't marry.
46. They go so well with vintage port (insert favorite drink).
47. All the celebrities smoke them.
48. My boss smokes them.
49. My employees kept giving them to me, and now I like them too much
to stop.


source: Tony Muller, Richard Hsiung and friends

2 comments:

Buy cigars said...

When you buy cigars online, there is no question of limited stock, unavailability of the brand, high prices and taxes. As buying cigars online, gives you the opportunity of enjoying great discounts as they are tax and duty free.

Buy cigars

filtered cigars said...

I need filtered cigars as they are safe to drink and i love the taste.Please suggest me the place from where i can grab this.