Thursday, December 18, 2008

Poll Withdrawals?


With the passing of the presidential election, I discovered a void in the bombardment of meaningless, manipulated polls that had become customary on the daily news. In order to fill that void for myself, and perhaps other sufferers of Post-Election Poll Distress (PEP'D), I located some truly substantive poll results to show you. So if you're feeling a bit PEP'D up, enjoy:























Source: jankyvision.com The Most Rusted Name In News

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait...WE ELECTED WHAT???!!! I keed I keed . My approximate level of caring is .01 jigawatts.

Cig said...

corn-crack⋅er   /ˈkɔrnˌkrækər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kawrn-krak-er] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. one of a poor class of white people in the southern U.S.; cracker.


I dunno about this particular definition, JCC... I'm just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

a special from jimmy?

Everybody